Welcome to the website of the French School of Vilnius!
It is an honour for me to lead the oldest international establishment of Vilnius and it gives me great pleasure to work with our students and our staff!
As Director of the French School of Vilnius since September 2013, I assure you of my willingness and my dedication to carry out this mission.
You want your child to be ready to face the complex challenges of the modern world and to play an active role in building the world of tomorrow. In my mission of managing this School of more than 250 students aged 2 to 18 enrolled this year I am helped by 51 employees, of whom 44 are teachers or teaching assistants.
To respond to your concerns, choose the specificity of the French model at the Montesquieu school! Discover:
- the attraction of the French model (openness, insistence on high standards, good quality teaching) and its founding values (secularism, democracy)
- the attraction of French language and culture
- a genuine policy of languages (Lithuanian, French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian), where the teaching of the French is not reduced to a language of communication and education, but where it necessitates interdisciplinary and intercultural work: one learns in French, but one learns more than just French!
- recognised international certifications (French Baccalauréat, Cambridge Diplomas)
- the attraction of opportunities, the pursuit of studies made possible in Europe or North America and the consequent socio-professional integration. For students, continuing their education abroad also gives them the desire and the means of mobility (a necessity in today’s economic world): openness in the context of globalisation.
To succeed in education at the French School of Vilnius: that is the challenge we face together – students, parents and staff of this establishment.
After this virtual tour, please feel free to visit us to talk about our establishment, which may, perhaps, soon become yours and that of your children.
I invite you to come and knock on our door!